Mexican-inspired slow cooker chicken bowl combined with rice, black beans, corn, avocado, cilantro, and cheese, and drizzled with a creamy and zesty Cilantro Lime Dressing. Easy and delicious crockpot meal and meal prep.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 240 minutes Total Time: 260 minutes Servings: 6 Calories: 645 calories
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- 2-2.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast
- 16 oz chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup BRIANNAS Cilantro Lime Dressing + more as drizzle
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Other ingredients for the bowl
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1 16oz canned black beans, low sodium
- 3 small avocados
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- Add all "Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken" ingredients to the slow cooker. Set on high and cook for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken (it should come apart really easily!) and let it cook/sit for 10 more minutes. Optional: Add salt to taste if needed (mine was just right without additional salt but this may vary!)
- Prepare the other ingredients - cook rice, heat frozen corn and black beans in the microwave, chop cilantro, dice avocados, and cut lime into wedges. (See Note 1)
- Assemble rice bowls by adding rice, chicken, corn, black beans, and diced avocados to each bowl. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Drizzle with BRIANNAS Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 645kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 1077mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g